Let's start the boAt Rockerz 510 review from 'bottom to top'
Boat Rockerz 510 may be what you are looking for, but without this review, you might be in trouble.
These days, everyone listens to music on their phone. Whether you listen to Spotify or a podcast on a walk, a playlist while you work out or a mix of all three on a commute, it’s easy to get distracted from your surroundings and lose focus.
However, there are some solutions for those who want to tune out the world and enjoy the latest mixes without drawing as much attention as they might otherwise. In this article, learn about the complete Boat Rockerz 510 review.
Why should you get your hands on this Bluetooth wireless headset? Whether you’re looking for a stylish and unique gift or you want to buy them for yourself, I break down the pros and cons of this device.
Find out in this review whether these headphones are worth purchasing or not!
boAt Rockerz 510 Features that Company Claims (not my review)
boAt Rockerz 510 Wireless on-ear headphone is your new best friend on the dance floor. It’s wireless, comfortable, and has a duration of up to 30 hours, so you can dance all day long!
Colors and Other Attributes of boAt Rockerz 510
boAt Rockerz 510 Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones comes in 4 major colours which can easily suit your personality.
The colours are Jazzy Blue, Raging Red, Molten Orange, and Viper Green.
boAt Rockerz 510 Wireless On-Ear Headphones comes with a standard 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
You can reach out to their customer support service via email at support.boat-lifestyle.com or can call at +91149461882 for any queries.
Give them a missed call on 92230332222 to activate your warranty.
boAt Rockerz 510 PROS and CONS, the real review
Every time we talk about a headphone review, we should mention these few things. We should do the research and make sure they are fit for our needs.
For your first headphone, it can be tricky to buy the perfect one for you. It’s not easy to know what will fit your style and last for a long time.
Having a good pair of headphones is a necessity. Not only do they offer excellent sound quality, but they also ensure you’re having fun while listening to your favourite songs.
However, buying a headphone can be an overwhelming process as there are so many options available on the market today.
It’s important to know what factors (PROS & CONS) you should consider before making the purchase.
- The battery life on these headphones is impressive. I use them every day, and they last for up to 20 hours.
- boAt Rockerz 510 is an excellent choice for those who love the intense sound and powerful bass. They deliver clear and consistent sound quality and have a fantastic range of power.
- The boAt Rockerz 510 can be used either using Bluetooth or wired with an Aux cable.
- These headphones are the best wireless headphones that have multipurpose inbuilt function buttons. Use these headphones to play music, answer calls, and listen to voice commands without taking out your phone from your pocket.
- These on-ear headphones are one of the best-looking headphones in the market right now. They look so good that you would not believe they are budget-friendly. The headband is made out of solid plastic material, giving it a premium feel.
- The Boat Rockerz 510 is designed for the player who spends hours playing music. The headset is very comfortable to wear for hours and gives you no pain over the ears. The ear cups are padded with velour, which makes this product comfortable to wear especially if you are sweaty during your game or practice session.
- They’re compatible with any smartphone and tablet up to 12 meters away, which is pretty good for Bluetooth headphones.
- Noise cancellation was expected from Boat Rockerz 510 but, it disappoints my expectations.
- Loud music and sound on these headphones are easily audible by any nearest person available.
My Final Opinion and Conclusion about boAt Rockerz 510 Wireless Bluetooth On Ear Headphones.
This review on Boat Rockerz 330 is purely based on my experience and is not an influential substance for buying and non-buying decisions.
There are many headphones that cost a lot more than the BoAt Rockerz 510. However, for those interested in a cheaper, yet still high-quality headphone experience, these headphones may be a good option.
They come with lots of features including Bluetooth connectivity, 50mm big sound drivers, on-device control buttons and adjustable headband to fit various sizes of heads.
The main thing that sets this model apart from other models is the comfortable ear padding and long battery life. This makes it perfect for travellers who want to take their favourite tunes with them on a flight or a long-distance hike.
The Boat Rockerz 510 is budget-friendly Bluetooth headphones that look great and can easily get you through your average workday.
However, these are not the only most durable headphones out there, so if you want something more durable, I would recommend taking a look at what’s available on Amazon before making this purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Approximately it can last up to 20 hours of battery life on a single charge and 250 hours of standby mode.
It is approximately good going within 10 to 12 meters of the diameter without any object interference.
Yes, it has an inbuilt microphone to take calls.
It has 50mm sound drivers for Big Bass producing sound.
Yes, the company claim it is waterproof on-ear headphones.