Want to buy a new pair of headphones? Read through this unbiased review of pTron Tangent Lite headphones. A review of a company’s new headphones.
There are many different types of headphones such as earbuds, on-ear, over-ear, and wireless. Break down the pros and cons of these styles of headphones and what they provide their users.
You might have been wondering how much technology has evolved since the last time you were looking for a new pair of headphones.
It seems that the latest trend is to ditch your earbuds and go wireless with Bluetooth technology!
In this article, we review the pTron Tangent Lite as one of the best options if you’re looking for a pair of wireless headphones.
Design of pTron Tangent Lite Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones
These headphones are designed with the sportsman in mind. They’re lightweight, flexible, and comfortable to wear. These ergonomic earphones have been equipped with a soft silicone skin that is not only durable but also sweat-proof.
pTron Tangent Lite Features that company claims:
- This Bluetooth headphones are amazingly light and comfortable. With a 10 meter wireless range, these high-quality earphones deliver immersive audio with deep bass. Just the right amount of bass your ears deserve without compromising on battery life. Enjoy up to 8 hours of music or talktime per charge, with 1.5 hours for charging time.
- This wireless headphones are the most advanced Bluetooth headphones on the market. The in-line remote control allows for seamless switching between calls and music with a simple twist of your hand.
- The pTron Tangent from pTron is a revolutionary wireless headphone that features a comfortable, lightweight ergonomic design.
- This Wireless Headphones feature a rechargeable, lightweight, and durable Lithium-Polymer battery that has a standby time of up to 200 hours.
- With this headphones, you can enjoy music wirelessly from your smartphone with a simple 3-button remote control. With its instant access to your phone’s Voice Assistant, these headphones are an easy way to listen to a podcast or a song on the go without having to pull out your device.
Let’s talk about the PROS and CONS of pTron Tangent Lite Wireless Headphone
- They are lightweight and comfortable.
- The headphones have a great bass, even in high volumes.
- The battery life is impressive.
- They can last for 10 hours when only playing music, which means you will not need to charge them often.
- There is no lag in the wireless connection between your phone and the headphone, so you hear every sound in beautiful clarity and without any delay.
- The wireless signal might not be as strong as some other models on the market.
- I was very disappointed by the customer care number for this product. It is always busy and never answers my call. I contacted pTron and they said that the problem was on their end and it would be fixed in a month or so. Well, I am still waiting for them to fix their issue.
- I’m not a fan of the neck band. I found it too large and bulky to be comfortable with long term use. A lot of people who reviewed these headphones say that they are comfortable but my experience is different.
The pTron Tangent Lite Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones are an excellent product that delivers the best possible sound quality for the price.
With an impressive number of features and affordable prices, this is a high-quality product that competes with some of the best headphones on the market right now.